Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 c whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 c sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 3 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 c milk (So Delicious almond or coconut milk)
- 1/2 c melted coconut oil
- 1 egg (or 1/4 c Eggbeaters)
- 1/2 c rolled oats, blended
- 3/4 c mini chocolate chips
- Add the ingredients from flour to eggs in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into cupcake liners.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
The original recipe can be found here.