Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c cane sugar
- 1/2 c brown cane sugar
- 1 c butter
- 1/2 c egg beaters
- 1 1/2 c buttermilk
- 2 t vanilla
- 4 c white wheat flour (in the cookies pictured I subbed 1 cup with rye flour)
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 c chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients: flour, salt & baking soda.
- Stir in chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
The original recipe can be found here.