Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious coconut milk
- 3/4 c brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp parsley
This recipe makes the equivalent of 2 cans of store bought soup.
- Combine the chicken broth and milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a low boil.
- Mix in the flour and seasonings.
- Turn down the heat and stir continuously, whisking as the mixture simmers. Continue to simmer and stir/whisk until the mixture is smooth and thick, 5-10 minutes. The mixture will thicken a bit as it cools.
The original recipe can be found here.