Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 1 1/2 c whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 c So Delicious coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/4 c egg beaters (or 1 egg)
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- In a mixer combine the wet ingredients: yogurt, milk, egg, syrup and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Let the batter sit for about 10 minutes.
- Grease your frying pan/griddle with coconut oil and spoon on batter. You may need to spread the batter by shaking the pan slightly (it’s pretty thick).
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
The original recipe can be found here.