Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Bars
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 1/8 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add in the pumpkin and spices, stir until well mixed.
- Stir in cereal, adding one cup at a time.
- Pour into a greased 9×13″ pan and let cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
They weren’t as sticky/stringy as usual rice crispy bars, my mom thought this could be because we used homemade marshmallows.
The original recipe can be found here.