Mayonnaise made with Egg Beaters
- 6 Tbsp egg beaters
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp sugar (I use cane sugar)
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup oil (I use safflower or canola)
- Put the first 7 ingredients and 1/2 of the oil in a blender.
- Blend until everything is incorporated.
- While the blender is still on, slowly add in the other 1/2 cup of oil.
- Keep blending until the thickness looks like mayonnaise.
The original recipe can be found on Snappy Living.