Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3 cups pecans (or your nut of choice)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large skillet on medium heat, combine the sugar, water and cinnamon.
- Once the mixture is combined add the nuts and coat them in the liquid mixture.
- Keep stirring until the sugar starts crystallizing, then add the vanilla.
- Remove the pan from the heat and spread the nuts onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Let them cool before eating.
The original recipe can be found on One Charming Party.