Pecan Crusted Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp oil (like safflower or canola, I didn’t try coconut)
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Add the spices and salt to the yellow mustard and mix well.
- Coat both sides of the pork chops with mustard and place them in the chopped pecans.
- Press down on the pecans with your fingers if they aren’t sticking well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pork chops on each side until the pork chop is cooked through and the pecans are lightly browned.