Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can (15oz) chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Drain the chick peas and dry them on a paper towel.
- Mix vegetable oil, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a bowl, and coat the chickpeas evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Shake the chickpeas around, and sprinkle evenly with sugar and honey.
- Bake for another 15-25 minutes and let cool.
The original recipe can be found on Paint + Tofu.