Greek Parmesan Crusted Chicken
We discovered the parmesan crusted chicken recipe from the Hellmann’s Mayo commercial and we loved that chicken! We could eat it every night. Then my mom pointed out the skinny greek yogurt chicken recipe and we gave that one a try and loved it too. Either way I always find it odd to coat something in greek yogurt or mayo and bake it. Warm, baked mayo and yogurt just doesn’t sound appetizing to me, but just wait till you taste it. This is our hybrid recipe:
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/8 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Combine the greek yogurt, mayo, cheese & spices in a bowl.
2. Spray a baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray. Lay the chicken in fairly close together. We have 4 pieces (versus the 2 in the recipe) because these were smaller pieces of chicken. Make sure the chicken is somewhat dry–pat it with a paper towel.
3. Spread the yogurt/mayo mixture over the chicken. Lay it on nice and thick! Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.