Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Frosting
(This recipe was discovered on Sally’s Baking Addiction)
I originally went online to look for a new recipe to frost the pet birthday cakes that I make at my store. I was making my own whipped cream, but I thought I might find something that used greek yogurt–since we always have it on hand. I was VERY happy to discover this recipe for dogs, as well as for ourselves!
- 8 oz Greek yogurt (I used plain)
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese (I used Greek yogurt cream cheese)
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
I put everything in the food processor and mixed for about 45 seconds. It’s best to let the cream cheese come to room temperature, or else the frosting has lumps of cream cheese in it (found that out the hard way when I was in a rush).
The frosting goes great on top of black bean brownies!